Tuesday, August 7, 2007

7/18/07

Working with Waylon Chavez was nothing but a delightful experience. He offered many services throughout my experience of buying my home such as excellent customer service, great communication skills as well as the ability to answer all of my many questions in a timely matter. I am not the easiest person to deal with and no matter what the question was he was always there to assist me regarding the issue. He was very attentive and extremely encouraging throughout the whole process. Being a first time buyer was very scary and he took the time to explain everything very precisely which I admired mostly. He is very educated in the real estate division and is always aspiring to learn new things which will be beneficial in the future. I would highly recommend Waylon Chavez to assist anyone in the purchasing of their home.
Thank you,
Ashley Miller

No comments: